• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Havoc.Sp

  1. H

    How are you guys liking your X299 CPU's/systems?

    The RAM I originally ordered was on the QVL. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231901 but got this kit https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0143UM97Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and everything is good. mobo is Asus ROG strix
  2. H

    How are you guys liking your X299 CPU's/systems?

    Was having issues getting my RAM to run at its rated speed then realized I had ordered the wrong kit. :cry: got the correct RAM in today and everything running very well. Chip from SL runs just as they said it would. Have an Arctic Liquid freezer 360 and it's doing a great job cooling this beast...
  3. H

    How are you guys liking your X299 CPU's/systems?

    Got almost all my parts on friday, but missed USPS on saturday so picking up CPU tomorrow after work. At least I've had some time to figure out my cable routing. The Phanteks Enthoo pro M w/ glass window has been great to build in and that glass is sooooo nice. can't wait to get the CPU in and...
  4. H

    How are you guys liking your X299 CPU's/systems?

    I got pretty much the same on the way as well. Went with the Asus strix mobo. Ordered today, hope the parts arrive before the weekend. :D
  5. H

    Intel's 8th Generation Core Family - Coffee Lake (LGA 1151, 6C/12T)

    Same here. Just pulled the trigger on a 4.9 7820x from SL. :) was eyeing a 4.9 7800x but they sold out after yesterday's presentation (go figure).
  6. H

    Intel's 8th Generation Core Family - Coffee Lake (LGA 1151, 6C/12T)

    I'm in the same boat, 3770k @ 4.5, 1080, asus PG279Q. have the itch to upgrade CPU too. Was eyeing a 7820x, but decided I can wait to see what coffee lake brings to the table. I'm pretty satisfied with my current set up. Wish I had waited for 1080 ti as my 1080 does well (boosts to 2000mhz) but...
  7. H

    GPU recommendation for 1440p?

    I am in a similar situation as OP, same CPU/ram, Asus p8Z77-v Pro, running a Dell U2711 (2560x1440). Been out of the loop for a few years and looking for upgrade advice. Currently running 2 GTX Titan's in sli (2013) and having recently bought witcher 3 from the steam sale, these cards just...
  8. H

    7970 Purchasing Thread

    newegg is awesome, ordered at ~2pm pst and I got my tracking number at 5:15 :D
  9. H

    7970 Purchasing Thread

    I ordered a sapphire off amazon but saw newegg getting stock back in (and cheaper) so I canceled and was able to grab a XFX back ed!!! :D:D:D
Back
Top