A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I tested the ports using the software from portforward.com and it reports the ports as being open, so it seems that Vuze is to blame here. And things still aren't seeding like they should.
Windows Firewall has Azureus.exe on its list of exceptions for both home and public networks.
EDIT: I disabled Windows firewall and tried multiple ports-- no luck.
I run Vuze frequently at college and have port forwarding setup that that the NAT test passes fine.
I just took my computer home over the break and now I can't get it to pass the NAT test for the life of me. I setup port forwarding on my netgear router but that didn't fix the problem. I then...
I can't stand playing with Vsync on and yes, its triple buffered. Yes, my monitor is locked at a refresh rate of 60Hz so no, I can't explain the input lag that I experience. But its there, so again, using Vsync is not an option.
Now will someone please answer my original question??
I'm an avid L4D player and I use a couple auto-fire scripts that make use of the "wait" function which waits one frame before executing the next command. Because the length of time spanning the "wait" function is dependent on my framerate, the rate at which I can fire my weapon is also dependent...
I played around with SteadyState and can't seem to accomplish what I'm trying to do. I checked "do not store cached copies of locked or roaming user profiles" but a new folder was still created when a user logged on.
I want to prevent users from saving files as well as prevent the Documents and Settings folder from getting filled with crap. I've seen it on other computer lab computers where users can save things to their desktops and what not, but those files are lost once they log out. How can I do this?
I'm in the process of setting up a small computer lab in a University building. I plan on setting up one model computer with Windows XP and using Ghost Solutions Suite to make an image from it and distribute that image to the other computers.
The computers are all on the same domain and the...
Thanks for the help guys. These computer are on the university domain and I'm realizing now that the limited account is a roaming profile of type "ReadOnly." I think this is the source of the problems. I'm not sure what a roaming profile is... suggestions?
I've logged almost 300 hours playing L4D. Its insanely addictive once you find a group of people to regularly play with. Finding those people can be frustrating, though.
There is no program running, I believe its just a windows feature. Thought it might be some sort of group policy setting, but I can't seem to find a relevant setting that has been enabled.