• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Hammyton

  1. H

    Monoprice 30" IPS Pro Monitor

    I just picked up a DVI only 30" today from monoprice and I can confirm it's not glossy at all.
  2. H

    Monoprice 30" IPS Pro Monitor

    Just a heads up I checked with monoprice customer service and this panel is glossy, not matte.
  3. H

    Famous maps

    +1 2fort the longest yard
  4. H

    Any MMOs with PvP similar to old Asheron's Call?

    As an old AC Darktide player I've also looked for anything that resembles it and I haven't found anything. I honestly think AC ruined me as far as MMO's goes, nothing else really compares to the random killing and consequences that you found on Darktide. I doubt there's much mass-market...
  5. H

    Which DotA clone is best?

    HoN has a ridiculous learning curve for those who haven't played DotA but is a much richer and more rewarding experience than LoL. I would say if you are a more casual gamer who hasn't played DotA then go with LoL. If you have played DotA before you might be put off on how dumbed-down LoL is...
  6. H

    Which DotA clone is best?

    HoN has a much steeper learning curve but is a far more rewarding game because of it. I would say if you want to play very casually then LoL is the way to go. I play HoN almost exclusively but found that when I do play LoL with friends it's extremely easy to pretty much destroy everyone taking...
  7. H

    Heroes of Newerth on sale for 10 bucks until Sunday!

    http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/ For anyone that has ever played/liked DotA before this is a great game to get into. If you play LoL and want to move up to a higher-skilled/more competitive game now would be a great time as well. See you all in Newerth!
  8. H

    Recommend me a gamepad for pc

    xbox 360 controller is great in windows
  9. H

    Heroes of Newerth Trial accounts

    PM me if you want a trial key
  10. H

    FIFA 11 PC release!

    The gameplay is great but be careful before you buy.... there some stability and database bugs right now and to be honest I'm not sure if EA is even going to bother to fix them ( for example theres two Birmingham City's and no Blackpool if you play career mode in the Premiership)
  11. H

    Hero's of Newerth

    I play pretty much every day and am always looking for new friends to play with during normal USW hours. name: hammyton
  12. H

    New TF2 Update

    If anything letting the Mac users stand out and giving them cool exclusive freebies is an awesome idea. Just like the Demo/Soldier update where Valve tried to create some competition between classes now Valve is creating competition between different OS users. Imagine all the hate/jealousy...
  13. H

    I never thought I'd say this but Valve needs to jump on the punk buster bandwagon.

    It's also important to remember that VAC uses delayed bans, meaning that even if the system detects that you're cheating it will not ban you immediately. It does this so people that create hacks cannot get feedback on what part of their hack is being detected (and get information on how to go...
Back
Top