• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Hammyabeer

  1. H

    WOOT OFF!!!!

    Kensington Flylight 3.0 USB Notebook Light $2.99
  2. H

    Official Moola Invites Thread

    I would like an invite. my email is hammyabeer@gmail.com
  3. H

    Two channels all scrambled

    Hi, I'm using MCE 2005. I got it all setup and everything works fine, I'm using a AIW 2006 as my video card and TV tuner. Every channel come is fine except two channels, 9 and 10, on cable. The channel shows up fine on regular TV, but not on MCE. I tried to find a troubleshooting guide on...
  4. H

    eVGA Personal Cinema Geforce4 MX440 for MCE

    I'm trying to add TV functions to a extra comp I have laying around. Its a HP box, P4 2.0g, with Micro ATX board. Right now I have a really cheap PCI video card in it, just to display on a regular TV. I want to install Windows XP MCE. I was looking at all the TV tuner cards and then found...
Back
Top