Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I use both and if I am to choose only one, it has to be windows 7. Contrary to what other people say, I think windows 7 is snappier in every single way.
I don't think that consoles have more serious gamers than PC. It's just that console gamers can focus more on their games and not the hardware because there is nothing to tinker about. It is true however that a lot of PC enthusiasts have very powerful PCs but hardly game. They just like the...
I bought mine the moment it showed up on my local apple retail store in June 2012. It has been great so far as a desktop replacement. I've played GW2, SC2, and LOL on it with no problems. My only issue is my windows 7 bootcamp internet disconnects ~30 minutes after the first startup. I had...