• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by [H]utch

  1. H

    LIAN LI PC-V350 !!!

    Thanks What about heatsink height?
  2. H

    LIAN LI PC-V350 !!!

    Looking to get this case to use as my HTPC, got a couple of questions. Does it generally run hot under air cooling? What sort of clearance do you have for the heatsink? (max heatsink height?) Will an Enermax MODU82+ (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817194031) fit ok...
  3. H

    HTPC Community

    Also looking for some dedicated and talented posters to keep the HTPC news fresh and up to date.
  4. H

    HTPC software?

    I personally like MediaPortal and MeediOS. You can check out a full list of HTPC software at http://www.allhtpc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15
  5. H

    HTPC Community

    Hi all, I have been following many boards, especially HTPC boards, for a long while and have been working on a project in association with another HTPC enthusiast. We have created http://www.allhtpc.com as a place where everyone can go with HTPC as their common interest. We just released...
  6. H

    Arcygenical03 Folding System

    That colour scheme looks amazing. Great job so far!
  7. H

    Project 'TroyBoX' - Scratch Build Mini-ITX HTPC/MAME Mod

    Looking really good Troy, can't wait to see the final product!
  8. H

    question about building a HTPC case.. (very basic.. im a newb)

    Hey jcmuse, I don't think there is any real advantage/disadvantage to using stainless steel over aluminium besides the weight factor. Everything else should be pretty much the same, I guess you are going to get it painted as well. I recommend powder coating if you can afford it, it will save...
  9. H

    Project: Galaxy 4.75

    What do you have stored on all these drives Ockie?
  10. H

    SFF WC Case

    Hi all, I am looking for a SFF case to liquid cool. Right now I am considering either the Lian Li PC-V350 or the Lanbox Lite. I will also be possibly running 2 4870s, at least one for sure, so card length will need to be taken into account. Which one would be better to fit a watercooling system...
  11. H

    Gaming mATX Motherboard

    Thanks for the input guys, now to decide between the Asus and the two DFIs.
  12. H

    Gaming mATX Motherboard

    Budget: <~$200 I will probably be overclocking but nothing major. I know there is no "gaming" motherboards, I used that term to hopefully indicate some of the features I would be looking for, such as suppport for faster RAM (1066 or higher), PCIe 2.0 16x (only necessary on one since I will...
  13. H

    Gaming mATX Motherboard

    Hey Looking to switch into a SFF case (probably Lian LI PC-V350) for ease of carrying to/from LAN. What are some good gaming mATX motherboards? Is the new DFI 790GX-M2RS the best these days? AMD or Intel, either or. Thanks!
  14. H

    Need Help Identifying a Connector

    I believe it is called a 6pin Din connector, not sure how to find one with a flat bottom, but maybe this helps: http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=iway+500c+power+cable&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title
Back
Top