Recent content by [H]Shaft

  1. H

    Missing Modular Cables - Thermaltake BlackWidow

    That breaks my heart. I haven't had any issues with it running the specs listed in my signature, but if adding another 6970 is going to be too much I'll spring for another power supply. A quality 850 watt would be ok for my rig running crossfire though right?
  2. H

    Missing Modular Cables - Thermaltake BlackWidow

    I just purchased a second 6970 for my rig and I can't find the extra modular cables I had for my Thermaltake Black Widow 850. I've contacted Thermaltake support, they were terrible. They basically said if it wasn't on the thermaltakestore.com site that I couldn't purchase them. My time spent...
  3. H

    ciscokid454's FS thread v3.1 2005

    Can you get in touch with me via instant messenger or email? yahoo = cliebig msn = cliebig@hotmail.com or email chris.liebig@advantagecontrols.com
  4. H

    ciscokid454's FS thread v3.1 2005

    Do you still have the 42u Rack?
Back
Top