Recent content by [H]ardcore

  1. H

    30 days with Linux @ [H] Consumer

    I'm so glad [H] did an article about Linux (especially gaming)! As a mover in the gaming industry, hopefully some companies will be persuaded to develop on Linux in the future. I've been gaming with Linux for about 4-5 years now and have found (at least with Nvidia drivers) the performance to...
  2. H

    wondering if there is any hope for my hd....

    Freezer trick is hit or miss. While expensive, it is much more reasonable/safe to go with a professional data recovery service, and do so before you do all the "fixes" like the freezer trick or tapping the hard drive, etc. You could try these tricks, and maybe it'll work, but maybe you'll...
  3. H

    ps3 or xbox 360

    Where's the option for the Phantom Console, now there's the "System of the Future" :p
  4. H

    Logikality- I miss something?

    Well you'll be passing me soon enough. So just make sure to wave as you go by ;)
Back
Top