• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by gummyneo

  1. G

    Oblivion PC performance

    does anybody know the code to enable the FPS meter?
  2. G

    2GB Corsair XMS $119AR

    My order status is 3/20/2006 3:42:43 PM UPS GROUND So thank goodness I got it :)
  3. G

    Apc Xs 800 Va Ups

    Well with gaming rigs getting so expensive now, this is one of the first things you should buy. I'm happy with it :)
  4. G

    2GB Corsair XMS $119AR

    like I mentioned earlier, if you ordered it on saturday they were cancelling orders stating there wasn't any stock. But then yesterday for some reason it was actually available on their web site 2 or 3 times during the day for a duration of like 15 mins or something like that. I managed to...
  5. G

    Apc Xs 800 Va Ups

    I don't know if this is a "HOT DEAL" or not, but it was good enough for me. http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?&ref=cj&pfp=cj&product_code=307639 It's selling for $49.99 after $20 MIR...
  6. G

    2GB Corsair XMS $119AR

    I ordered it early saturday morning too, and they cancelled my order this morning. But later on in the day I was browsing new egg again, and I manage to reorder it and this time they actually charged me as opposed to yesterday when it just sat in que. Hopefully it goes through this time.
Back
Top