Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Can I get some opinions on this backlight bleed in my two 225BW's? To me it looks absolutely terrible - about the worst I have every seen. That along with the "buzz" in one of the monitors has me almost sure to file a warranty claim, I just want to see what other people think of the backlight...
Yet another user that has been affected by this problem with the SyncMaster 204B. Problem manifests when connected to DVI on most higher-end cards regardless of manufacturer - personally I have verified it on a Matrox P650 and an Nvidia 7600GS, but go check out some of the posts at the...
Yet another user that has been affected by this problem with the SyncMaster 204B. Problem manifests when connected to DVI on most higher-end cards regardless of manufacturer - personally I have verified it on a Matrox P650 and an Nvidia 7600GS, but go check out some of the posts at the...