Recent content by GreenGhost5

  1. G

    Need some help, please!

    So, my Dell S2409W arrived yesterday. I messed around with and just overall enjoyed it browsing on the web, watching 300(BluRay), played some MGS4, and some Bioshock(PC) I tested for backlight bleeding and it's very minimal. Just a tiny bit at the top of the screen along the border of the...
  2. G

    which 24" display for under $280 shipped

    Perhaps you got a bad unit. Mine is Rev A01. The picture is very nice for a TN, and the viewing angles are quite acceptible. I just bought a notebook for my wife yesterday and my S2409W looks much better than her notebook. As for the colors, the look good enough for me, they're deep and rich...
  3. G

    which 24" display for under $280 shipped

    I ended up running out of money, pretty much with no monitor. So I was in the same position until I bought the Dell S2409W. I've read a lot of positive things from the guys over at AVS forums. They know their screens well enough...
  4. G

    24" that's good for gaming.

    I need recomendations for a good 24" monitor for $400 or under(including tax) for gaming. This monitor will support my PC, Xbox360, and PS3. It will also be used for web browsing and it will be used to watch Blu Rays/DVDs. Mostly gaming. I am open to suggestions for 22" monitors as well, maybe...
  5. G

    LG W2353V any good?

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005125 I would like to know if this monitor would be good for PCgaming, no consoles. I can't seem to find any info on this monitor. It does have a good price though. Check it out.
  6. G

    Is this a good build?

    I plan to game at 1900 x 1200. Would that single 260 handle it well? I think it should.
  7. G

    Is this a good build?

    Alright. Thanks for the clearup. Well my build cost $1,400. I'm going to go for SLI at a later time. One 260 will be enough for now.
  8. G

    Is this a good build?

    If I wish to run SLI with the 260 will I need 2 8 pin connectors on my PSU? Thanks for the help!
  9. G

    Is this a good build?

    Thanks you helped knock off about $100 off of my build.
  10. G

    Is this a good build?

    I will gaming and multitasking. My budget is $1,500. Texas. I want to build this on the core i7 CPU. No other parts. No overclocking at all! 26" monitor. 1900 x 1200. I plan to build this very soon. I'm not sure what I need in the mobo. SLI, ability to connect to the net. I don't know...
  11. G

    Is this a good build?

    I answered them. What would be the problem?
  12. G

    Is this a good build?

    Ok. SAMSUNG 22X DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-S223F - OEM RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black ATX-612WEB 1.0mm SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Foldout MB Computer Case Western Digital Caviar Black WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM EVGA 896-P3-1257-AR GeForce GTX 260...
  13. G

    Is this a good build?

    This will be my first build ever. I am a noob when it comes to this. I'm sure everything is compatible. If anyone has any better suggestions I am open to them. Also if a part isn't compatible, please let me know. As I've said I am a noob when it comes to this...
  14. G

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Hmm....sounds good, So the next thing for me is would I be able to hook up my X360 and my PS3 and get 720p/1080p with a nice clean, clear picture?
  15. G

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    This model has low input lag, right? Can anyone specify how many frames of lag there are? I'm considering this one or the BenQG2400w.
Back
Top