Recent content by greencode

  1. G

    Dell U3011 - Feeling unwell?!

    Also, isn't that more to do with LED backlighting? The U3011 isn't an LED screen, unless I'm mistaken (which I probably am!)
  2. G

    Dell U3011 - Feeling unwell?!

    Is that just the Dell? I didn't experience any such symptoms with my 24" HP
  3. G

    Dell U3011 - Feeling unwell?!

    About an arms length away
  4. G

    Dell U3011 - Feeling unwell?!

    I've been using a 24" HP ZR24W for a few years now and I decided to buy a bigger monitor (as I'm a designer and extra screen space always comes in handy). I decided to go for the 30" Dell U3011 monitor but ever since I've had it I've felt a little unwell when working on it. I don't get any...
  5. G

    HP ZR2440w

    I'd be interested with a few more reviews comparing this with the older ZR24W - which I currently have. As I use my monitor for everything I would like to be able to plug in a blu-ray player to the monitor which I'm presuming can be done with the HDMI port. Unlike my current ZR24W which wasn't...
  6. G

    HP ZR24w

    Thanks again for this. I've tried absolutely everything. I'm going to borrow a friend's LG blu-ray player and see whether that has the same issue. I'll report back soon...
  7. G

    HP ZR24w

    Sorry, just to go back to this point. Has anybody set up their blu-ray player to this monitor via either HDMI > DVI or HDMI > DP. HP have told me, and I quote: "As per the information we have received from our Global Competency Centre, your unit was not designed to work with the Blu-Ray...
  8. G

    HP ZR24w

    Umm, I've tried everything I can think of but stil nothing! I've tried HDMI to DVI but it says "Input Signal Out of Range" even though I've got the blu-ray on automatic resolution as well as attempting to change the resolution on the blu-ray to 720p. I've also attempted to connect via HDMI to...
  9. G

    HP ZR24w

    Do you know if you can get a DVI to Displayport adapter that would work with this? That way I could hook up my Macbook Pro to the Displayport and the blu-ray to the DVI (via HDMI)
  10. G

    HP ZR24w

    Has anybody successfully connected this monitor to a blu-ray player? If so, how. I realise the monitor doesn't have an HDMI input but wondered if there was any other way. I've attempted to connect via a HDMI to DVI adapter and also a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter but neither of these methods...
Back
Top