• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by GreekWonder2

  1. G

    Cooler Master 690 $35 shipped w/ no rebates

    The stacker 810 shows for $55.99, but the description has the Real Power Pro RS-850-EMBA included. I don't know if they mean the power supply is included as well? I wouldn't think so for that price, but it might be worth a shot.
  2. G

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    Count me in!
  3. G

    Discovery FX

    The ONLY benefit I see to this case is that the tumor-sized base could potentially house a WC pump. But you'd still have an ass-ugly case.
  4. G

    woot off tonight!!!!

    I woke up this morning thinking I was going to get some work done today...Then I saw this. Let the Wooting begin!
  5. G

    x-fi xtremegamer + 7600gs agp= 4 bit color!

    I ran into the same problem a little while back, and after some extensive google work I finally found the solution. With the soundcard and videocard in the machine boot up and enter bios and find the "AGP Aperature Size" setting. In order to get mine fixed I had to set the aperature to 128MB as...
  6. G

    Help: computer won't power up - Abit IS7

    After you dusted for the second time, you mentioned it "eventually" powered on. Does that mean you had to press the power button quite a few times to get it to turn on? If so, then I would unplug the power button and attempt to jumper across the two (2) leads with a screwdriver. If your machine...
  7. G

    X1950PRO AGP Upgrade - Code 12 on WinXP

    I did a bit of googling and found a creative forum thread about the issue. Something I just stumbled upon after quite a bit of frustration.
  8. G

    X1950PRO AGP Upgrade - Code 12 on WinXP

    I think I may have the fix. I recently installed an X-Fi in my Abit IS-7 and encountered the same error you've run into (Code 12 - Resource Allocation). What I did to get my machine to run successfully was to increase the AGP Aperature Size in Bios. I had mine previously set to 128 MB, but...
  9. G

    Creative Soundcard problem

    I just bought an X-fi myself and have run into the same problem that you did. It seems some people have fixed the issue by increasing the AGP aperature size in BIOS. Hopefully this helps. Link
  10. G

    Final build, any changes before I order?

    Excellent monitor choice. I just picked one up this week and I love it! Once you get everything together that should be a great rig.
  11. G

    Possible Woot-off tonight!!! 1/29/07

    Missed it by seconds. That SUCKS!!! edit - I kept trying after they were sold out, and someone must have gotten denied, because it went through. KICK ASS!!!
  12. G

    Gaming/Productivity Laptop

    I will definetly give all of them a look. Thanks.
  13. G

    Gaming/Productivity Laptop

    As the title says I'm looking for a 15" gaming/productivity laptop. I would prefer a Merom with 2GB of RAM, but if a good deal comes across with only 1GB it won't kill me. I've been poking around the ASUS and Dell websites, but can't seem to find anything that fits the bill. I've also taken a...
Back
Top