• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by gotonpo

  1. G

    Where can i find this fan housing?

    Anyone seen one of these before? I recognize the grill, but the black thing is sexy and I want one... http://www.lianlimodding.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=787 ?
  2. G

    Shuttle SN25P or Lian Li pc-3077b??

    CrimandEvil: I'd really love that case, or several other Lian Li's.. but I'm trying to fit this in a beautiful wooden desk that I can't force myself to hack up. Anyone have any suggestions on how to take an inch off the above linked Lian Li? :P --edit-- That ASUS looks nearly perfect...
  3. G

    Shuttle SN25P or Lian Li pc-3077b??

    Thanks for the votes guys.. I'll also take any other recommendations for small, slick looking, coolable cases. Only need to be less than 17". Regular Lian Li cases are just a HAIR too big :( :(
  4. G

    Shuttle SN25P or Lian Li pc-3077b??

    Well damn, I was really hoping I could make that pc-3077 into a decent gaming rig. With the regular ATX I could also possibly put in a second 7800gtx in the future, not possible with the shuttle.. Anyone else think the pc-3077 is a bad idea?
  5. G

    Shuttle SN25P or Lian Li pc-3077b??

    shuttle - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16856101468 lian li - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811112048 which will run cooler? i'll be putting an amd x2, 7800gtx and 2hds in there. I'd like the lian li but i'm afraid it will run too hot, and with...
  6. G

    Help with cooling ideas for new system

    I have an idea I wanted to bounce off all the folks here. Since the power supply covers a good area of the motherboard (possibly preventing the use of certain heatsinks), how about keeping the power supply outside the case? If the cables are long enough, I could still confine everything in the...
  7. G

    Help with cooling ideas for new system

    Hey everyone! This is my first post. I've been lurking for a while and need a little advice. I'm going to build my first computer. (Well, the first I'll have built myself). I've decided on several things. I know I want an AMD x2 cpu, ASUS mb, 7800gtx, 2gb ram, and I'll probably wind up...
Back
Top