Recent content by Gordo74

  1. G

    WTB: Macbook

    I’d grab him a new Neo with education discount.
  2. G

    FS: TP-Link Deco Wifi 7 Flagship Mesh/Routers

    Last chance bump!
  3. G

    FS: TP-Link Deco Wifi 7 Flagship Mesh/Routers

    Bump - I can trade these in to Amazon for a bit lower than listed, but not much and they pay shipping, so let me know your offer and I might just say yes!
  4. G

    FS: TP-Link Deco Wifi 7 Flagship Mesh/Routers

    Bump - price is OBO.
  5. G

    FS: TP-Link Deco Wifi 7 Flagship Mesh/Routers

    Bump - 3 pack of these is $1500 new - this is almost half off out of the gate!
  6. G

    FS: TP-Link Deco Wifi 7 Flagship Mesh/Routers

    Rules of Engagement/ Terms of Sale: -I only accept Paypal, Apple Pay, Venmo, and (Local Only) Cash. -I am Paypal verified. -Items ship out within 1-3 business days. -All Items will be shipped by USPS (CON48). -I will NOT be shipping internationally. -All prices include shipping unless otherwise...
  7. G

    SOLD Todays Sale :> Fine Dining ware

    Where does one sell these things once appraised? I've found similar intricate family heirlooms and the like that are valued at X, but have a real hard time finding buyers.
  8. G

    FS: Retroid Pocket 4, Endless Ocean Switch

    Do you basically load this thing with roms from any generation? Or can it play the native carts?
  9. G

    FS: Intel 12900k 32gb DDR5 Bundle

    FYI on the Mac mini - you can most likely trade in to Apple for at least that much in Apple credit.
  10. G

    Deco BE 95 2 Pack

    Payment sent
  11. G

    Deco BE 95 2 Pack

    Do you still have the single unit you posted on Jan 10 as well? I’d be interested in a 3 pack potentially.
  12. G

    FS: Sony A7IV Bundle

    As someone in the Pittsburgh area, I really wish I didn't buy an OLED last year now.
  13. G

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    I have 3570's. Want one?
Back
Top