Recent content by goodolarchie

  1. G

    Dell U3011 coming soon.

    Got mine today.. no issues whatsoever with waking from sleep, bleeding, uneven display etc. I turned down the gamma and brightness and increased the contrast, but it looked quite good out of box.
  2. G

    Building an Eyefinity 4360x1600 - help!

    Hmm... is there any way around this? I've already ordered the U3011, so if my only recourse is ordering another U3011 (or similar 2560x1600) then that certainly puts a damper on things. I'm surprised that those peripheral monitors are 4:3, they look closer to 16:10 (when I compare to a...
  3. G

    Building an Eyefinity 4360x1600 - help!

    reserved for future photos
  4. G

    Building an Eyefinity 4360x1600 - help!

    So first let me start with my goals: -Upgrade my monitors -Support 3 monitors -Spend less than $1500 -Have a uniform face, minimal bezel/screen size mismatch The plan: Main Monitor: 1 U3011 at 2560x1600 (landscape) Peripheral Monitors: 2 P2011H's at 900x1600 (portrait)???? The setup: Single...
  5. G

    About to Purchase Dell U3011

    I just bought one for $1124 shipped, hopefully that code goes through. Seemed like too good of a deal and I've been waiting on picking up a 30" for too long. :D:cool:
  6. G

    FS: Sealed Dell 2005FPW 20.1" Monitor

    bump, PM's replied.
  7. G

    FS: Sealed Dell 2005FPW 20.1" Monitor

    I picked up an extra one of these thinking that I would need it for dual screen. I bought 2 and recieved the other one in perfect working order, and it has been by far the best performing monitor I've ever used. It has its 3 year warranty still, and I will transfer that over if applicable...
Back
Top