• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by goldbranch

  1. G

    Does ANYONE still make 25.5/26 inch panels?

    I've got one for sale here :p
  2. G

    Monitors' problems or nvidia surround's?

    Just had my 3 x Dell 2209WAs coming in (manufacturer refurb from Dell). Does anyone know why my center display if significantly brighter than the other two even though I have every settings similar to each other on all three OSD? :confused:
  3. G

    What's better for Triple Monitor - GTX 680 vs 7970

    Pretty much what anubis said above. Wait for a few days until GTX 670 is released. If I were you, I'd go for nvidia. Less driver issues, somewhat smoother (not completely sure) multi-monitor gaming experience and 2GB vram is good enough for 5040x1050.
  4. G

    Recommend me a 27

    Or this.
  5. G

    Dell 2007fp or Dell 2209wa for portrait eyefinity/surround?

    I don't have a mount so I guess a stand is required. :p
  6. G

    Dell 2007fp or Dell 2209wa for portrait eyefinity/surround?

    Well the only thing that concerns me is I'm kinda afraid 2209wa in portrait mode will be somewhat too narrow comparing to 2007fp. Guess I'm going with 2007fp S-IPS then. Thanks for your help, guys.
  7. G

    Dell 2007fp or Dell 2209wa for portrait eyefinity/surround?

    That's very nice. Would you recommend 2007fp over 2209wa for eyefinity?
  8. G

    Dell 2007fp or Dell 2209wa for portrait eyefinity/surround?

    I'm wondering which one of these two monitors would be better for portrait eyefinity/surround? Any pic for illustration would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all in advance. :)
Back
Top