• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by GodM0dEngaged

  1. G

    AquaComputer R9 290X Waterblock

    I wish I would of seen this..Im in the market and on a budget.
  2. G

    What do you guys think about the LG 29EA93-P

    So I have another post here asking about high resolution monitor and started looking and found the LG 29EA93-P (ultra wide). I went to Tigerdirect today and actually looked at the display model and really liked it. My question is since it is so wide would the 2560 equate to a high resolution...
  3. G

    ANY cases that accept 2x360, or 2x480 radiators or a combination thereof

    I would go with the Corsair 900D. One of the best looking cases made IMO..I ended up with a Caselabs Magnum TH10 because I'm using more then 2 480's..but I almost changed my mind just because the 900d looks so damn good!
  4. G

    Recommendations on 1500W and up PSU's

    So I was planning on going with the EVGA Supernova 1500w PSU and had a post here about it and after finding out what a POS it is I will be going a different route. Anybody have any ideas on what PSUS I should check out and why?
  5. G

    Difference in the EVGA Supernova 1500's..help

    WOW..Thanks for the link man. Guess I wont be buying the Supernova after all! What a POS PSU..I like the braided cables and color scheme..but for the build quality and super LOUD fan I guess I will be going a different route.
  6. G

    Difference in the EVGA Supernova 1500's..help

    Ok, so I went to EVGA's website and tried to find out the difference in the 2 EVGA Supernova 1500's made with no luck. Anybody now why 1 XR model cost $100 more than the VR model? 120-PG-1500-VR 120-PG-1500-XR Thanks, I appreciate any help, I want to make sure I have enough power for 26...
  7. G

    SLI or New Graphics card for BF4

    It would be a waste to SLI 550ti's..they are not a very good card..actually Im surprised its able to play BF3 on high at decent fps. I would get a 7970, GTX 770 or GTX 780 with me leaning toward a 7970 because of price.
  8. G

    Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

    Add me IGN GodM0de
  9. G

    BF3 Players

    Thanks for the link..Im going to add my IGN now.:)
  10. G

    Corsair Obsidian 900D Case

    I was so close to buying this case! It looks very nice, and I had a modded 800D and loved it. I ended up going with a Caselabs Magnum TH10 instead..I still personally think the 900D looks better though.
  11. G

    Heatkiller or Aquacomputer blocks and why.

    I'm asking legitimate questions (seriously) I'm currently building a pretty sick rig (2k in WC alone) in a Caselab's Magnum TH10 and have usually went Heatkiller,but my last rig had Aquacomputer blocks and I know my flow was for sure higher but I had a different setup (except the same D5) so I...
  12. G

    Best 27' and up displays for Eyfinity

    Thanks guys! I currently have a Acer HN274H..so any of the monitors listed would be a upgrade.
  13. G

    BF3 Players

    Anybody that plays BF3 add me. GodM0de
  14. G

    Make the switch to Win 8 or wait?

    I have been contemplating whether to switch to Win 8 over Win 7 for a while now. Does Win 8 support all games that Win 7 does? Games and benchmarking are 99.9% of what I do so any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  15. G

    Raid Corsair Neutro(GTX) SSD's

    Ok, I've been building some pretty nice rigs for about 8 years now..but I have never used RAID in any of them because when I started really getting into building them I heard horror stories of lots of corrupt data/failure using RAID. Is this true with today's hardrives/SSDS? Would I have a...
Back
Top