Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I've been offered a fairly unique rig, Mainly because its a Workstation build. The Mobo/Chipset I think are at the end of there lifecyle and the two GPUs are formerly top of the line workstation cards. I will be using it for Gaming (SC2, ME2 etc) and some work with some fairly large databases...
thanks for the reply, Rainmeter opens up a lot of new possibilities but If I could find a small program where I can just type in the text to be displayed it would suit my purposes well enough.
Im looking for an app to compliment a different desktop HUD graphical overlay, is there a freeware app out there that can create and display what amounts to a few lines of formatted text always-ontop in a window on my desktop?
example from the base software-
I'm in business for myself here and the way my income flows it comes in lump sums* over time. My budget is low now but I must have a computer there's no way around it, besides, the only money that I lose is the 99$/150 spent on the processor, The upgrade consist of replacing the cpu, adding more...
1- This is gonna be a work/gaming rig, my work requires some trend analysis through huge databases so raw computing power is important, on the gaming side I just want to be able to run Dragon Age Origins smoothly. I want to do this in two parts though, first with this budget, build the rig to...