Recent content by geoff

  1. G

    "green" 24x7 server

    I want to set up a home server that runs 24x7 and consumes as little energy as possible. My software requirements are: Win 2k3 Domain Controller/DNS Print server Azureus TVersity Web Server Unknown future needs I am currently running an old Inspiron 8000...
  2. G

    Trend enterprise users, come on down!

    I use it at my office. The product itself works great, however, I haven't been overly happy with the tech support. It often takes several emails and several more phone calls to get someone who can actually help.
  3. G

    Dell 3007FPW and power supply problems?

    Hey guys, I am getting ready to buy a 3007 monitor. I was talking to my dell rep, and she mentioned that they are encountering problems with the PC power supply not able to supply enough current for the video card to drive the panel. She didn't know all of the details yet, but she'd get...
Back
Top