Recent content by Gekk0r

  1. G

    New MB for multi GPU mining

    Yes but I can sell everything and buy new one, however I have: i5 6400t and G3930 850W Cooling Master Modular M2 DDR4 2133 Corsair 1x ASUS RTX 3060 TUF and 3x ASUS RTX 3060 STRIX one if it is possible for 4 GPUs (in the future I will replicate this configuration in order to have 8 GPUs in 2...
  2. G

    New MB for multi GPU mining

    You are right... Maybe Asus WS Z390 PRO is a better choice to start with 4x3060 without any problems... Anyway, I can’t understand how a compatible processor, ie i3-8300 or other in the official list, can manage 4 gpus at 8x when the processor doesn’t have enough lines...someone can explain it?
  3. G

    New MB for multi GPU mining

    ok sorry I added an additional note! However, nothing is mentioned in the manual or/and in the motherboard :( Do you think that the model Biostar tb-360-bdc d+ will be compatible with 4 x rtx 3060? (n)
  4. G

    New MB for multi GPU mining

    I already tried to clean CMOS :( I will try to buy a new one (probably not the same model...)
  5. G

    New MB for multi GPU mining

    Unfortunately, yes I tried with the RTX 3060 (hdmi port) attached in the pci-e 16x... 😭
  6. G

    New MB for multi GPU mining

    Do you suggest other motherboards for 4 up to 6 RTX 3060 12GB? :unsure: I already tried and failed with ASUS h110 pro...I didn't solved the issues about no boot and no signal with 3 new brand motherboards :cry:
  7. G

    Mining with RTX 3060

    Exactly! It's a shame... Thank you very much for the answer :)
  8. G

    Mining with RTX 3060

    Hello to everyone, What motherboard do you suggest to start mining with 4 ASUS RTX 3060 TUF/STRIX? I already have an i5 6400T and G3930 or i7 4770k (xD) that I would like to use again... Thank you in advance :) Additional note: I will extend my rig at least with 2 more GPU. I failed 3 times...
Back
Top