• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by FuzzyNipples

  1. F

    Always wondered... (sound card question)

    From my understanings that cable sent the analog signal for Audio from the CD-ROM drives to the sound card so you could get sound out of your CD-ROM. I believe the last operating system that needed that cable was 98 as now the signal is Digital and the audio is sent down the IDE cable.
  2. F

    FS:

    Do you have the original packaging for the Memory? Did you do any overclocking with it? Do you have any pictures?
  3. F

    Can you Recommend Patriot Memory?

    I have been looking into getting 2GB of memory in my system for a few weeks now and have been looking at different timings and speeds from various manufacturers. The kit that I am looking at now is from patriot http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820220040 The main reason I...
Back
Top