Thanks caw, for the heads up. I was able to grab one, last night. I had pre-ordered a 5850 with Amazon, but, I received a notice, that supply would not be met, until after Xmas. I can finally start my new build.
Al ..
I've read through alot of threads. I feel pretty comfortable, with this configuration. I'm always open for suggestions. I don't mind being criticized. I've got alot to learn. One of my co-workers will assist me, in the buildout.
I5-750.
MOBO - Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3R
RAM - G Skill 4GB DDR3...
Thanks everyone, for your suggestions. I'm in the midst of reading through the General Hardware threads. I'm getting more familiar, with the various hardware configurations. The more I read, the more I learn. I'll make my decision, by next week. All your suggestions are much appreciated...
I guess I shouldn't have said "open budget". I certainly don't want to spend 2500, for my rig. So, how about $1200. Any other suggestions?? No monitor. Thanks ... Al
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Very little gaming (WoW, BioShock), Photoshop, Web Browsing, Watching streaming media (Hulu).
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
No real budget.
3) Where do you live?
NY
4) What exact parts do...