• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by FrizzleFry

  1. F

    my video card prevents my monitor from filling entire screen. How do I fix this?

    In Catalyst Control Center, go to My Digital Flat Panels>Scaling Options; drag the Underscan/Overscan slider to the right. I had to set mine to 0%, right after switching out my cable from DVI to HDMI. But its fine now. Hope that works for you.
  2. F

    Best Net Neutrality Explanation Ever

    Ok. I was referred to this thread for a 'good explanation of Net Neutrality', and all I got was 5 pages flamewar and a couple of drawings, with the word 'Tea Bagger' thrown about occasionally. Does anyone have a link to what is actually in the bill? Because right now I have know way of knowing...
  3. F

    Looking for a compact keyboard

    I'm interested in the Roccat Arvo but can't seem to find them for sale in the US. I've seen them in several UK online retailers but they want 50 bucks just for shipping, and for that price I might as well just get the Razer Marauder keyboard that is coming out for StarCraft II and has a very...
  4. F

    Should the Command Line Be Deep-Sixed?

    Whoever even asked this question is an idiot.
  5. F

    Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

    I want a copy of this game, Just beCause... ...the world is round it turns me on... ...beCause... the world... is round... ...beCause the wind is high it blows my mind... ...beCause... the wind... is high... ...love is old, love is new... ...love is all, love is you, sweety...
  6. F

    Supernanny Takes on Violent Video Games

    http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155248
  7. F

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    nice, count me in.
  8. F

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    Deal me in.
Back
Top