Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause i'm in love with Kyle Bennett. Not only is he extremely good looking but he's an animal in bed. He has the stamina of a thoroughbred race horse and belongs in movies and posters because he's such a knockout. There are religions dedicated to worshipping him because he is worthy of praise. He's also talented enough to have delivered a baby, fixed a flat tire, won the world's strongest man competition while simultaneously created a parallel universe where people can comprehend his greatness. Kyle Bennett, i would have your babies if i was born a woman. Please marry me.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause after getting 2x280s and 3 monitors I have no money left for games to enjoy it with. :confused:

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it has a very cool grappling hook that makes me feel like Spiderman.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause NVIDIA is just about the best video card maker that ever existed and Just Cause 2 is justifiably a superb game. If I won, I would be just thrilled!

I want a copy of this game Just beCause Modern Warfare 2 sucks for pc. I'm still playing COD4 because I haven't found another game to get addicted too yet.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause i just bought a GeForce 2 Ultra and I wasnt to crash boats and aircraft :)

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause...
[AliceCooper]
...the world is round it turns me on...
...beCause... the world... is round...
...beCause the wind is high it blows my mind...
...beCause... the wind... is high...
...love is old, love is new...
...love is all, love is you, sweety...
...beCause the sky is blue, it makes me cry
...beCause... the sky... is blue.......
[/AliceCooper]

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause my life needs a couple of hours of virtual mayhem to keep me sane ... ish.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I would love to play it on my laptop which has a 9800gs and my 8800gts on my desktop. Nvidia FTW!!!!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I'm a fan of free things from good companies and I'm not creative enough to lubricate Nvidia any more than I already have, and you can't say with a straight face that there isn't a special steam code for someone who managed to work the word lubricate into their posts.

Last edited:
I wanna copy of this game Just beCause when the working day is done, Oh, gamers, they wanna have fu-un, Oh, gamers, just wanna have fun....

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause my wife is out of town for the next two weeks, and I need something fun to do besides masturbate. :D

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I would like to prove to my friends my GTX470 will beat the crap out of the console versions in gameplay aesthetics.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to cause utter mayhem with Rico again. Baby comeback! You can blame it all on me. I was wrong and I just can't live without you!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause my FYP involve CUDA. Now I have burnt my notes and books. I need something to burn my CUDA GPU :D

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I wanted to grapple someone in the face, and drag them across my three monitors for a few virtual miles!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause 2 monitors is not quite enough, so they decided to throw in great support for 3! CHAOS!!

I want a copy of this game for PC Just Cause I have Just Cause 2 on my 360 which is lacking in the multi-monitor department. Being able to run this on my triple screen setup would be fantastic.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause i got this new i7 930 setup, and i want to give it a nice hard burn in with Just Cause before i buy an aftermarket heatsink. I'll even post the comparison. And i'll wear a Santa [H]at.

"I want a copy of this game, Just beCause"......I want to spank bad Baby Panay with some crazy Cuda
goodness!

Baby Panay,

Who I am is not as important as what I will do. Your paradise will become my playground. You are a 2D villan in a 3D world. The people you repress will rise against you, I will drive them. Chaos will reign from all angles as your statues are pulled down around you. Your troops will be powerless as the Reapers sow the seeds of destruction, the Ular Boys run rampant and the Roaches scurry about. My work will be everywhere but I will be a shadow over your dominion. Escape is not possible, I will hunt you and I will find you. The last thing you see will be a blinding flash of my glory!

Last edited:
Justcause it says you have 20 copies doesnt mean Ill get mine just cause my system is close to awesome now.

Im amazed at how many people cant follow simple instructions. I have a copy already (evga GTX 470 promotion) but if i did win i would gift it to a friend who im sure would love this game. Only if it had co-op :(

I want this game because I support two people on a shitty income and have no nice things :(

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause... they were giving it away with 480's the day after I got mine! (and game is win).

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I already emptied my bank account at Steam Summer sale!

I want this game Just beCause I want 2 have a reason to buy a new video card setup...which will lead to a new motherboard setup...which will lead to a new RAM and CPU setup...which will lead to a new Power supply setup...which will lead to a new case.

I hate to have money.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it would be stunning at 40" of 1080p glory!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I going through a divorce and am broke, got t-boned by a hit and run driver and insurance totaled my car, and have never experienced the previous chapter in this series and I am highly interested!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to make the headlines in the Panau Tribune.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I dont get to blow up enough things at my day job :(

Giving a free copy to me would be considered a Just Cause; by helping 2 remove yet another poor Italian/Latino off the mean streets of Canada, and aide in educating me in the wonderful culture of the Panau people!
Oh, and I have the Wi-fi’z.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause FarCry2 was the worst game ever and i need to get it out of my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back