Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have seen similar issues when connecting to windows shares from my MBP. I'll see the pinwheel spin for upwards of a minute when trying to expand a folder within a share. Before the latest OS X update, it could spin for many minutes and occasionally never recover leaving the system inoperable...
I have to concur with this. Westinghouse TVs are horrible, only eclipsed in their suckitude by the customer service at Westinghouse. I was out over a year waiting for a repaired TV to be fixed/refunded and finally only got around 70% of purchase price. I was worn down and when a company is in TX...
OfficeScan is the only reason we are forced to maintain WINS on our network. I'm looking to switch to the ESET Enterprise product when the current licensing is up.
Not looking to thread crap, but buyer beware here. I had bought a 47" refurb Westy from Buy.com and it was flaky out of the box and dead within 6 months. I have been waiting for seriously over a year for the refund from Westy as they didn't have any replacements. After waiting over 6 months they...
In AD you can right click his user account and select RESET PASSWORD. Type in the new password and taht is all set. This will change that. Notice other user accounts and if possible only allow folks who need VPN to have VPN. I would recommend that users with the dial-in access checked change...