• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Fr0zenComms

  1. F

    18 Cool Things Windows 7 Does That Vista Doesn't

    All I know is Directx11 support get me to switch
  2. F

    Project: Mission

    I've been looking for ideas for my mod, and I must say the attention to detail and craftsmanship you have showed so far is blowing my mind. I will not be going nearly as amazing as you, but I think a few of the fan mounting tricks will come in handy. I must agree with the majority.....Stay away...
  3. F

    Getting a bad....case?

    I had the same problem on my last build. I honestly could not figure it out either. worked outside the tower twice, but not in. I had to have my buddy come over and take a whack at it. I swear he did it the exact same way and it works fine. I know it doesn't help, but I feel you pain.
  4. F

    5870 - $299

    I love the speculation, but I wait for the specs to decide if it's worth getting...... who am I kidding, everyone wants the latest and greatest!
  5. F

    LCD Mod Info/Help

    So here's the deal, I'm getting back from overseas soon and building a tricked-out custom top shelf AM3 gaming rig. I already have a few ideas, but am running into trouble figuring out the custom monitor I plan on building. Some of you may or maynot have seen the LCD mod that shadowlord did...
Back
Top