Recent content by fr0ntman23

  1. F

    fx 5700 Ultra

    is there any better version of the 6200 like an ultra or a le?
  2. F

    fx 5700 Ultra

    so is a 6200 better?
  3. F

    fx 5700 Ultra

    so will a 6200 will do better than a 5700 ultra or a 5900 ultra? What does it mean that settings will be on low. Does that mean it wont play on full screen?
  4. F

    fx 5700 Ultra

    how about the 5900 Ultra?
  5. F

    fx 5700 Ultra

    I am not a hardcore gamer. All I want is a card that will play BF2. Will the FX 5700 Ultra do the trick. I found one on ebay that will only cost me around a little less than $55. Any help?
  6. F

    ATI Radeon x700 Pro

    thanks!
  7. F

    ATI Radeon x700 Pro

    Will the ATI Radeon x700 Pro run Battlefield 2? I need a cheap card that will run this game but i cant seem to decide. Any ideas?
  8. F

    radeon 9600xt vs. Nvidia 6200

    Which card is a better purchase, the radeon 9600xt or the Nvidia 6200?
  9. F

    9600xt or 9600

    thank you!
  10. F

    9600xt or 9600

    Which card is better, the 9600xt or just the 9600?
  11. F

    9600SE or 9600?

    What card is better, the 9600SE or the 9600?
  12. F

    Can someone help me?

    Can someone help me find out if this card will work in my computer. Its the ATI Radeon 9600SE 128 MB ddr AGP 8X /4X Video Card. My computer is the Dell Dimension 4550. Im not to great with this type of computer stuff. So if i find out itll work i will buy it no questions asked. Heres the link...
  13. F

    Quick Question about CPU-z

    I ran the CPU-z program on my computer. It says that my computer Runs an AGP video card. But then it says something about the max speed only being 4x. Does this mean I can only use a AGP 4x on my Computer? Can I buy an AGP 4x/8x?
  14. F

    Quick Question about CPU-z

    I ran the CPU-z program on my computer. It says that my computer Runs an AGP video card. But then it says something about the max speed only being 4x. Does this mean I can only use a AGP 4x on my Computer? Will it work if I buy a 4x/8x?
  15. F

    How does adding ram work?

    Ok...heres the problem. I want to buy a 1gb stick of ram for my comp.. I dont know if there are certain types that will only work on certain comp. I have a Dell Dimension 4550. If you could tell me what type of ram i need to buy that would be great thanks!
Back
Top