Recent content by Fr0nt1ine

  1. F

    Backup/Transfer Question

    I was wondering if it would be possible to transfer the contents of a whole hard drive MINUS all of the Windows XP and drivers for old hardware to a new hard drive with new hardware with a fresh copy of Windows XP? I really dont want to individually pick out the files and programs to my...
  2. F

    Help! Old Hard Drive, All new components

    If I just put the new mobo disk in, will it run? The issue I'm having is the client has some cad software on it that isn't a....legit copy. I don't know what he did to make the license work, but I can't alter it. You guys are saying that I might be able to delete the old drivers to make it work?
  3. F

    Help! Old Hard Drive, All new components

    Hello, I have an old hard drive that I cannot wipe or alter and I recently replaced all the parts for the computer (mobo, cpu, psu, gpu, cd drive). I have windows XP installed on it and sensitive information on the hard drive. 1. Is there anything special I will have to do to make sure...
  4. F

    Crucial Ballistix Sport Low Profile 8GB Ram

    Bump. Price Dropped
  5. F

    Crucial Ballistix Sport Low Profile 8GB Ram

    Dumpo, price dropped
  6. F

    Crucial Ballistix Sport Low Profile 8GB Ram

    Sold to flyingturtle! Please close thread! Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Profile Desktop Memory Model BLS8G3D1609ES2LX0 Link to it on Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148661 Asking $45 shipped. Heatware...
Back
Top