Recent content by Fozzy Fozborne

  1. F

    Computer randomly freezing

    The problem was fixed by updating my ethernet drivers and reverting back to BIOS revision 0609, now it's rock-solid reliable.
  2. F

    Computer randomly freezing

    After I updated my BIOS (using EZ Flash, through a floppy disk), my computer has been randomly completely freezing. It's not just a program, the entire computer just freezes on one frame until I hit the reset button. There doesn't appear to be any pattern between the freezes, it freezes when I...
  3. F

    Windows Media Player - Slowing System to a Crawl

    Alright, 2 days ago, my system was working fine. Then my genius brother insisted on installing AIM (always screws up all three of our computers for some reason). After the installation, all games went unbelievably slowly, even after I completely shut it down. Then I uninstalled AIM, now it's...
  4. F

    Building a Micro ATX computer

    That looks like a nice case, except for the fact that I can't buy the stuff today, I have to wait for the school to approve it (it's a school project). By that time it'll be $80, darn school.
  5. F

    Building a Micro ATX computer

    Alright, I don't know that much about RAM timings. But, if I went out and bought those parts, and assembled the computer, would it work fine? Or would I need to buy different RAM that's compatible with that motherboard? As long as the onboard sound decent I'll be happy with it.
  6. F

    Building a Micro ATX computer

    I've got a this Rosewill RD450 ATX 2.2 450 Watt PSU I also looked at your other suggested motherboards... I can get my eVGA motherboard and 3000+ for $114. If I went for the DFI Motherboard, it would be $145 and I'd also not have the ability to go SLi later if I wanted to. The Biostar...
  7. F

    Building a Micro ATX computer

    Hello, I'm going to build a Micro ATX computer. I was wondering if the following parts would work together. Case: Apex Micro ATX Mid-Tower Motherboard: eVGA 131-K8-NF44-AX (SLi) CPU: AMD 3000+ (Socket 939) RAM: Viking 1GB PC 3200 Graphics Card: eVGA 7600 GTS 256MB Hard Drive...
Back
Top