Recent content by fozzinop

  1. F

    vista release date?

    To the OP: If you have any idea about computers (which I'm assuming you do), offer him to build the PC for him (either free if you're great friends, or charge him a small fee). This way he'll get it cheaper (in almost all cases), it'll be more reliable, stable, and will certainly last him...
  2. F

    Randon broadband disconnects - please help

    Hi ever since I got my new pc, I've been experiencing random disconnects. In order to fix this I'd have to disable/enable my network connection (in CP) manually every time. This is rather getting annoying. I've checked and rechecked my ethernet controllers drivers and as far as that goes, it...
  3. F

    P180 noice reducing questions

    Hi I just got a P180 I was wondering if covering the inner panels with sound-dampening sheets would reduce the noise further. I also am wondering what other things I could do to make the case quiter overall.
Back
Top