A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
TS=Teamspeak and pretty much any other VOIP program. I'm using my onboard for my mic for the moment, but hope that a driver update will fix it...actually I wonder if a driver from a Creative X-FI would run the Prelude right????
hahahahahah Chri$t Im getting delusional!
Yeah, my mic works fine in TS and Ventrillo for 10 minutes...and then vanishes for no apparent reason. This has Creative driver issue written all over it! :mad:
What about the Ultrasone Proline 750 or 2500? Do they compete with the AKG K701?
Also, what mods would you recommend for Darths to gear it towards a gamer?
Thanks
I imported some Team Xtreem Cronus with the Micron IC's and the first set had a dead stick. I had no problems with the RMA process and their customer service was excellent. Heck, they even payed for the return shipping (due to the fact I paid quite a bit to get them shipped overseas in the first...