Recent content by Flowerbridge

  1. F

    Understanding refresh rates at non native resolutions

    Thank you very much, I'll try this out tonight.
  2. F

    360 USB Drive Support?

    I have an older non slim system with a 16GB flash drive. I think the interface between the USB flash drive is minorly slower than a hard drive, but that's seriously minor. Certain game modes in retarded games like Halo Reach require a hard drive installation or else they won't play, but I...
  3. F

    Understanding refresh rates at non native resolutions

    Hi, I have a 1900 x 1200 monitor that runs at 60hz at its native resolution. I've been having issues with being "capped at 60fps," so before I wanted to save $$ on an expsensive 120hz monitor. I read that the monitor runs at 75hz at 1260x900? or something like that. When I tested it...
  4. F

    Starcraft II

    Hi all, I'm new here. Does anyone here play Colonial Line Wars? I consider myself pretty fkin good at that and am always looking for more people to play with. I'm also platinum/diamond looking to improve my 1v1 game if any low/medium level (like under 800) diamond players want a...
  5. F

    Zynga now bigger than EA

    ^ in the same way "lady gaga" is "awesome"
Back
Top