• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Flashman_andy

  1. F

    Bullguard antivirus any good?

    I received a free copy of bullguard antivirus with 3 licenses and wondered if anyone found it to be a good product? My current antivirus expires this month and it would save me shelling out Thanks
  2. F

    All The TV You Want Without Paying A Cable Bill

    £140 per year tv license £5.99 netflix £5.99 prime £12.99 20mb broadband - used to be £5 but I moved into new house with partner, and cancelled the wrong package by mistake.
  3. F

    660 to 960?

    Also the lowest 290 I can find is £225, about 60 quid over budget
  4. F

    660 to 960?

    My sons computer has a GTX 260 in it from BFG and they went out of business in 2010!
  5. F

    660 to 960?

    I have about £170
  6. F

    660 to 960?

    Am3+ asus board m5a97 Pile driver fx-8 8350 black edition 4.0 ghz 8gb in 2 of 4 slots, Kingston hyperx ddr3 1600mhz 120gb plextor sdd, though games run off a 2tb seagate just for steam Evga 660 2gb gddr5 Monitors I have dual monitor setup 2x1920x1080 though I normally game on a single screen...
  7. F

    660 to 960?

    I have a very trusty evga 660 2gb powering my computer. Would I get a noticeable bump by upgrading to a 960? Thanks
  8. F

    Same Day Delivery Not A Priority For Online Shoppers

    My wife misses all the deliveries. Doesn't matter what day it is, I do a 20 mile trip to the collection depot anyway.
  9. F

    Kim Dotcom Looking For CFO

    Where will he be floating the company? Korea? Cuba? Laos? I would feel safer investing in a pyramid scheme.
  10. F

    Worst Rap Ever = Welcome To Google

    insert screw driver into ear!
  11. F

    Physics! Death Machines! Plague Rats! Death Inc kickstarts the reaping in the final d

    Announcing the Machines Of Death - Siege Weapons With 4 days to go on Kickstarter, the team have started to release two updates a day. Topics covered- Units - who will you fight Day and night cycles. Physics! Death Machines! Plague Rats...
  12. F

    Improve rig w/o losing bath water.

    Thanks the ideas guys. Sorry been at work all day. I mostly play games. Occasionally I do light weight video editing, though this is rare. I think the 660 sounds like a reasonable option as It is usable in a next build. DDR2 Ram is looking very pricey for a couple of 2gb sticks, so I think I...
  13. F

    Improve rig w/o losing bath water.

    If I stick another 4GB of ram in, the clock on it will drop to 800mhz... dual channel. This is because the board only supports 2 Dimms at 1066... shitty board lol. Would the increase in ram be worth this sacrifice? I have looked at at 660 and I found them for about £167-185 with VAT...
  14. F

    Reed Hastings Says Rise Of Rivals Helps Netflix

    I will care when he makes netfllix UK worth the fee. My kids only seem to use it for spongebob and I have run out of films on it. The most recent Sci-fi film is Iron Man... I have seen you 1 million times ...2.
  15. F

    Improve rig w/o losing bath water.

    My system runs ok but it is starting to show its age at times. I have a Phenom II 955 X4@3.6ghz Mobo= GA-M750SLI-DS4 Am2+ 4Gb DDR2@1066- 2/4 slots used Geforce GTX 260 4x 1TB HDD mix of makes - 2 seagate barracudas. 1WD 1 Hitachi I cannot afford a full new build atm, however what would...
Back
Top