Recent content by flaiodanny

  1. F

    Dell 2405 for $639

    This is the 2405 so no, it doesn't suffer from the banding of the 2007wfp. (At least as far as I know). The 2407WFP monitor that is yet to be released in america does suffer from the banding, though.
  2. F

    Should I wait for an HDCP monitor?

    Can you give me an example with one of those panels that also has component input?
  3. F

    Should I wait for an HDCP monitor?

    So do you guys think I should just go for the 2405 which seems to have a better panel than the 2407 (which has banding etc.)?
  4. F

    Should I wait for an HDCP monitor?

    Thanks for the help. Right now I am deciding between a 2405 and the 2407. HDCP isn't the only difference between the two it seems. Do you think that I should get the 2405 or just wait for the 2407?
  5. F

    FCS performance on MacBook Pro

    How does FCS's performance on a MacBook Pro compared to a Dual G5 or even Quad G5 tower?
  6. F

    Should I wait for an HDCP monitor?

    I'm going to buy an LCD monitor within the next 2 months to bring to college and I want to know if I should buy one with HDCP compatibility. I plan on doing some HD video editing either with Final Cut Pro or an XP equivalent (I haven't decided between Mac or PC, or just dual booting). Would...
  7. F

    Other 24"/23" monitors besides 2407

    I've been reading the reviews of the 2407 at the widescreeen gaming forums and the reviews aren't that great. So, I've been looking for other 24"/23" monitors with comparable features. Are there many? I'm looking for something with HDCP support and Component input, plus the DVI. Can someone...
  8. F

    AGP "Low Profile" Help

    Well I kind of figured out that the above card isn't really a low profile, but this one will fit with the included faceplate. Now, if I do get this one, is there anyway that I can use the integrated graphics chip on my motherboard and this AGP card at the same time with dual displays? So one...
  9. F

    AGP "Low Profile" Help

    So does this card fit that "low profile" form factor with an edge of 3"? I don't think it looks like it. Dual monitor outputs along with S-video can't fit in 3", can they? If it is then I definitely think I will be buying it. I would be able to run dual monitors with it, correct? One DVI and one...
  10. F

    AGP "Low Profile" Help

    Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I have a few questions I was hoping I could get answered. I have a 1.5 year old Dell Desktop, and it uses "low profile" PCI and AGP cards because the case is so small. The low profile PCI cards I use are 3" wide, and I am trying to find a somewhat...
Back
Top