• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by FireFromTheGods

  1. F

    How to get more performance out of my video card..?

    Alright, I installed Omega drivers after doing a complete wipe of all ati drivers. So what are some good OC modules? I googled a little bit and can't seem to find much...
  2. F

    How to get more performance out of my video card..?

    I'll try that, what exactly are the Omega drivers? I'm also playing with ATI Tool to see if that helps any.
  3. F

    How to get more performance out of my video card..?

    I didn't go PCI-e or SLI or any of that madness. When I build mt computer I didn't want to go with something that was barely starting it's first generation. So I bought an ATI Radeon x800xt (AGP 8x 256MB). I've ran some good stuff: Thief Dark Project, Half Life 2, F.E.A.R. etc.. but I can't...
  4. F

    My PC is beeping, no boot either.

    should it boot just with the flick of the power supply switch? Or should it not turn on until I press the front switch button? I can turn it off with the front switch, but if the psu switch is turned on, bam it boots up immediately. :confused:
  5. F

    My PC is beeping, no boot either.

    400W Rosewill power supply. Worked fine before. I have everything disconnected. The motherboard is outside of the case with th GPU, CPU, and RAM. I am resetting the cmos, but even in this situation it's doing the same thing. I can't get a hold of MSI (busy, then an answering machine, left...
  6. F

    My PC is beeping, no boot either.

    Guess you're all as stumped as I am.
  7. F

    My PC is beeping, no boot either.

    First off, it boots immediately when I flick the PSU switch on the back rather than hitting the switch on the front... Something in my case is beeping. I can't tell if it's the motherboard or something from one of the bays. It's one long beep with 2 second or so pauses (continuous). I...
  8. F

    New rig, haven't been able to power it on...

    I had to fix one standoff. I took the mb out and it booted! Fixed what I needed to fix, plugged it all back in and voila
  9. F

    New rig, haven't been able to power it on...

    Easy question: does the front panel of the case need power???? Or does it get it from the front panel connector?
  10. F

    New rig, haven't been able to power it on...

    I know what you're saying, flip em because the two prong connectors could be switched. Tried that too... :( I appreciate the input. I'm gonna see my friend who has built four already and see if he can help me, I just wanna play games or atleast get windows installed tonight.
  11. F

    New rig, haven't been able to power it on...

    This is my first computer and I followed directions as best as I possibly could. All the components are connected power and data wise, but when I plug in the power supply and turn it on, the front power switch does nothing. No beeps, no lights, no fans or drives turn on, just... nothing. It's as...
  12. F

    Any ImageReady novice (or expert, just better than me please, haha)

    Sweet idea. I took a different route but will DEFINITELY keep in mind what you noted for future references. Anyway, here's the gif i finally made:
  13. F

    Any ImageReady novice (or expert, just better than me please, haha)

    Wow the moment I posted that I discovered "Import folder as frames." Now I figured how to reduce the canvas size (in PhotoShop). I anchored it to the side I want shown. The thing is, if I do this to every single frame I'll be done about the time the sun rises. Is there a way to apply the...
  14. F

    Any ImageReady novice (or expert, just better than me please, haha)

    I have all my frames as JPG's in a folder... I fear the worst (that I can't do everything I'm trying to do) First off, there are approx 300 frames each at nearly 2 megs. Each frame is 720x480 which is a widescreen proportion. I would like to: Put all the frames in order (they are...
Back
Top