Recent content by Final_Omen

  1. F

    16:9 on Samsung T240

    I am setting my resolution through nvidia control panel, or through windows, doesn't matter, same effect. I just worked 14 hour day, so I'm pretty tired, I'll give your idea a try when I have more energy. Now time to go order my GTX295 :D
  2. F

    16:9 on Samsung T240

    Yes, I have already tried all the OSD options as stated in my OP. Does anyone here have the T240? Does 1080p stretch for you guys as well?
  3. F

    16:9 on Samsung T240

    I'm starting to believe this monitor wont do 1080p 1:1. Too bad, I got a good deal on this thing and it's a fantastic monitor, but it doesn't do 1080p so I'll probably have to sell and get something different. If anyone else has any advice to what I should try, that would be awesome. Also...
  4. F

    16:9 on Samsung T240

    Hey guys, I'm having a problem with my new Samsung T240. I am trying to get the monitor to do 16:9 properly. I of course contacted samsung, but they are completely worthless tech support and just kept blaming my videocard. So I have to ask the awesome knowledge of the [H]. This is my...
  5. F

    New PC + Overclocking - w/ pictures

    Hello everyone. Just want to share my experiences with the (mostly) new PC I'm putting together. I figure a lot of the hardware I am getting is combination of tried-and-true parts, as well as new hardware that hasn't been available very long. Please follow along over the next couple days and...
  6. F

    Quick advice on an upgrade

    The reason I want an SLI capable motherboard is not for 2x 9800GX2 cards, but 2x 280GTX cards. With their rumored release date in mid-June, I want to be ready. I will be needing both of my PCI-E 16x slots, My only option that I can see is a PCI-E 1x raid card. I'm not to sure how much a...
  7. F

    Quick advice on an upgrade

    I wish to call upon the talents of the [H] crew once again. Let me just start off telling you what I currently own, and what I plan on upgrading. Current: Antec P182 PC P&C Silencer 750w Intel Q6600 G0 w/ Thermalright Ultima90 & Scythe S-Flex 120mm SFF21F Asus P5B-Deluxe Corsair XMS2...
  8. F

    Asus P5B-Plus issue

    Very, but I'm actually more surprised my memory is holding together. I also love how well the CoolerMaster TX2 and Asus P5B-Deluxe collaborate. Anyways, time for some pics :) *Looks at pictures* *sigh* I still need to get my monitor stand sanded painted :P
  9. F

    Asus P5B-Plus issue

    Well, did some more overclocking... Here are current stats: C2D E6300 @ 3.36ghz (480x7) 1.35v Asus P5B-Deluxe @ 1.92ghz (480x4) 1.45v Corsair XMS2 5400C4 2GB @ 960mhz (480x2) 2.10v 5-5-5-15 I'll be back to posts temps later, haven't stressed this setup yet..
  10. F

    Asus P5B-Plus issue

    Yay! Got it all together: Antec P182 OCZ GameXStream 600watt Asus P5B-Deluxe @ 1800mhz -1.45v Intel C2D E6300 @ 3.15ghz (450x7) -1.35v CoolerMaster HyperTX2 Corsair XMS2 5400C4 @ 900mhz 5-5-5-15 -2.0v eVGA 8800GTS 320MB @ 600/1800 Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music 1x Seagate 7200.10 320GB...
  11. F

    Asus P5B-Plus issue

    I can only get my system to boot if I clear the CMOS as stated in my OP. I will be sure to post all my info when I get my new board. I ordered my Lian-Li PC-7S, Asus P5B-Deluxe, and CoolerMaster HyperTX2 today. Should have it by friday.
  12. F

    Asus P5B-Plus issue

    I think the P5B-Deluxe is going to be what I get. Since it has all the features I can hope for, plus better cooling! Even though it will cost a little more, I think it will be worth the investment.
  13. F

    Asus P5B-Plus issue

    Maybe, but I have been looking around and alot of people have been having the same issues. While overclock does indeed destroy a warranty, in no way should it be able to kill a board so easily. And with round 2 with this motherboard, I never went over 2.0v on the memory, 1.40v on the...
  14. F

    Asus P5B-Plus issue

    After doing alot more research into the nature of my problem, it turns out the board is defective, again. The P5B-Plus is a piece of garbage. I am a PC tech, and of the 3 Asus P5B-Plus boards I have come across in the past 2 weeks have all failed. Either DOA or problems like this. So, even...
  15. F

    Asus P5B-Plus issue

    Here is a picture I took of the moment it locks up in the bios: (Sorry about the flash)
Back
Top