• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by FFTS

  1. F

    Pc Watercooling

    I need like hundred post before it will let me buy or sell
  2. F

    Pc Watercooling

    Because Im doing it on a budget and I have some money but but not a lot so Looking for cooling solution that does the job and affordable Ohh and my computer sounds like jet is taking off
  3. F

    Pc Watercooling

    Here web site I found that show all three methods solder wield and Jb wield ocmodshop.com/ocmodshop.aspx?a=228&p=647
  4. F

    Pc Watercooling

    Does any one know where to get a already barbed 89 Camaro heater core or any other heater core or how to attach the barb to the heater core by other means then welding I heard JB wield works but unsure of that
  5. F

    Which system will win?

    A will win
Back
Top