• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Ferramentapenna

  1. F

    2 players, 2 screens, 2 controllers, 1 computer

    Check out the Serious Sam games. Serious Sam HD: SE is on sale for ten bucks, and the original allowed you to play split-screen on one keyboard, so you may be able to rig something up with a bit of remapping. Although, not sure how you would get your computer to handle 2 mice differently...
  2. F

    Gaming Rig for about 1K?

    Well, if I can meet my goals, it would be in six weeks, near the end of august, give or take a week. If I get a build planned out for then, I can always review and update it as need be prior to ordering if I get delayed. Does that help?
  3. F

    Gaming Rig for about 1K?

    Heya all. I've been looking at putting together a rig towards the end of summer, but it's been a while since I've built a computer and the technology has gotten ahead of me. 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Gaming 2) What's your budget? Are tax and...
Back
Top