• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Fenris613

  1. F

    Overclocking problem

    I'd rather not have the PCIE frequency on 'auto' as I understand it can fry my video card...
  2. F

    Overclocking problem

    OK, I figured out what's limiting me, but I don't know why. I set the multiplier to 6 and I was able to raise the FSB to 400. Then I realized that I forgot to take the PCIE off 'auto'. Once I set it to 100, I wasn't able to overclock anymore. So where do I go from here?
  3. F

    Overclocking problem

    OK, I will try tonight and report back.
  4. F

    Overclocking problem

    CPU load temp is mid to high 30s. I forget which program I'm using, I am at work right now. Do you mean turn down the multiplier?
  5. F

    Overclocking problem

    Hi guys! I'm new to the forum and I'm new to overclocking. I built my own computer a few months ago and I'd like to try to get more out of it. The important specs are as follows: CPU- Intel E 6550 Mobo- GIGABYTE GA-G31M-S2L LGA 775 Intel G31 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard...
Back
Top