Recent content by Fener

  1. F

    Enermax 620W - Problem -

    Well, it seems that some people have the exact problem with DFI and Liberty.. still no solution though..
  2. F

    Enermax 620W - Problem -

    @jonnyguru what do you mean by "bypassed the APFC circuitry" how can i do it without touching the psu of course :) I tried almost all the possibilities with connectors. And also i tried it with half-naked board (just cpu with fan and ddrs on it). Its like a nightmare exam question...
  3. F

    Enermax 620W - Problem -

    Hello all, I have a problem with brandnew Enermax 620W PSU. Currently the same system is working fine with a FSP 400W. Here is the scenerio; I installed the new PSU, hit the power switch. The system powered up a second and shut down. Fans spin a second then the PSU cuts the power...
Back
Top