Recent content by Fathom216

  1. F

    Replacement for Apple Cinema Display 27" on PC

    Hey all, so my ACD is showing signs of dying. Vertical white lines popping up. Probably still has at least a year left in it or more, but this is a 2011 display and I thought I'd get the ball rolling on what current tech is out there as a viable replacement. I love nearly everything about this...
  2. F

    Replacing NEC 20wmgx2, $600 and less price range, 23"

    Can you guys link to these korean models? And are there any sizes smaller than 27 inch available? What about this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824176221&Tpk=ZR27440w ?
  3. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Isn't sitting that close to screens that big really bad for your eyesight? Also, why do you need so many screens?
  4. F

    Replacing NEC 20wmgx2, $600 and less price range, 23"

    Hey guys, so my trusty NEC 20wmgx2 is approaching 22 thousand hours. Colors are still brilliant but the screen is basically impossible to clean now. Not sure why exactly, but no matter what I use, streaks and smudges seem to be permanently on the monitor. Can't tell at all at night, but during...
Back
Top