Recent content by FacesTasteOdd

  1. F

    What's up with people not going viewsonic?

    You sound like a victim of the infamous samsung panel lottery.
  2. F

    24" 1:1 pixel mapping playing @ 1680x1050

    I'd just go for the TN, there is nothing wrong with them for game performance, and input lag is verrrry annoying if you play FPS.
  3. F

    Is this Ferrari any good

    Your wife is a real pain in the ass. She is starting to get on MY nerves even.
  4. F

    Input Lag Simulation

    Haha, someone who is very sensitive to input lag buys a 2408! Talk about parody.
  5. F

    22" Monitor that I'll be happy spending a lot of time at.

    Consider the LG L227WTG I love it.
  6. F

    Glossy or matte?

    Matte reflects light still, but it diffuses it across a large area of the screen. This creates a hazy look that is very annoying, disturbing the quality of brightness and colors. I like glossy because crisp reflections are easier to ignore, and don't diminish the actual image quality coming...
  7. F

    2nd Monitor

    Yea really, be more lazy.
  8. F

    LG L227WTG 4:3 issues

    Nice tip. I have the same monitor, and didn't know how to use that option. I'm loving this thing to death though, even though it is a TN.
  9. F

    Ready to buy, but what?

    Add $200 and you can start to think about those bright, good looking screens.
  10. F

    LG L227WTG 4:3 issues

    If you're using a computer over a digital connection, you can enable 1:1 mapping through your video card menu. I haven't tried 4:3, but I'm sure it'll work for this too.
  11. F

    LCD Terms??

    A TN will never excite you the way an IPS can..
  12. F

    22" Glossy

    I had a Samsung 2232GW and traded it for the L227WTG. I feel great relief that I got the LG, it is a better monitor. I also tried a 2253bw, and a Westinghouse L2410NM S-MVA. The Westinghouse had great display for desktop items, but terrible crushed blacks in movies and games, not to mention...
  13. F

    Finally pulled the trigger

    Did you try the LG L227wtg at all? I love this thing.
Back
Top