Recent content by F_L_Abs

  1. F

    Need a networking solution...

    *Sigh* I dropped by Walmart again today and they're already sold out on their WRT54GS :( On the bright side... They did have one Linksys Gaming adapter on clearance for 40 bucks ^^. I think I'll just go ahead and use that for now and hopefully they'll have more stock one day :p Thanks...
  2. F

    Need a networking solution...

    I dropped by Walmart today... I saw a WRT54GS for 50 bucks! I wished I could spend less, but that seems to be a good price compared to online stores like mwave and Newegg. :D I think I'll go ahead and go for that one as soon as I get paid ^^ That WRT150N is pretty tempting but it's 20 bucks...
  3. F

    Need a networking solution...

    Yeah... I guess I'll lean towards DD-WRT. I did a bit more reading and found out it can do a repeater bridge kinda thing... Just what I need :D Thanks for your suggestions~ Now all that's left is to find a good and cheap router that supports it ^^
  4. F

    Need a networking solution...

    Yeah, the thing is that... They don't want me running a long wire from his room to the living room :p I can probably run the wires from a DD-WRT router though, but I'm just a little unsure of how strong the signal will be. I don't really know if the laptop just has a really good receiver, or...
  5. F

    Need a networking solution...

    Alright, so my brother has his modem and router (Linksys WRT150N) set-up in his room. And in the living room I have; 1) Dell Inspiron 1525 that usually receives a pretty good signal. 2) Wii that seems to get a connection, but I can't tell if the signal is strong enough. 3) PS3 that only...
  6. F

    Will my 32-bit OEM Vista Ultimate Key work with a 64-bit Version?

    Allright... I see what you mean then. Thanks for your answers :)
  7. F

    Will my 32-bit OEM Vista Ultimate Key work with a 64-bit Version?

    Oh... Umm, what exactly makes it illegal though? He said he never really used the Vista on the laptop, he pretty much reformatted to his XP when he got it. I may just be repeating, but if I were to use the 32-bit OS from the disk that came with his laptop along with the key, will that still...
  8. F

    Will my 32-bit OEM Vista Ultimate Key work with a 64-bit Version?

    Ok... This thread answered one of my questions. But let's say... My friend is giving me the cd-key that came with his 32bit home premium laptop since he downgraded back to XP If I were to borrow a 64-bit disk from another friend... Will that 32bit home premium key work and activate? Thx in...
  9. F

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    Put me in :D
Back
Top