• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Exodus_737

  1. E

    Starcraft 2 Beta Friend Invites

    can someone pm me a key?
  2. E

    CPU temps go up after bios update!?

    So i recently updated my bios using the software that come with my IP35 PRO, before the update my Q6600 was showing 40C as the cpu temperature. As soon as i updated my bios i went to see what my temp was and it was 70C. The good thing is that it didn't stay 70C for long but now it is stable at...
  3. E

    EVE-Online a good game ??

    I am in a corp, no alliance though, its a carebear corp and i joined it because my friend was in it and he is a big time carebear also. I'm really tired of high sec and im gonna use my thorax and try to get use to low sec pvp. I am in auvergene in sinq laison region, i dont know if thats close...
  4. E

    EVE-Online a good game ??

    I have been playing this game for about 4 months now and i have been doing missions and i got my battleship about a month ago. Level 4s have become really easy right now and i really wanna do some PvP now but i dont really know how to start or what to do. I got 100mill that i could spend on...
  5. E

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    Post
  6. E

    Nasty's Vista Gaming Guide

    Right click on the exe Properties - Compatibility tab - Then check the box that says Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select Windows Xp
  7. E

    Nasty's Vista Gaming Guide

    I tried Rainbow Six Vegas on vista and it runs 12fps slower than on xp, i tried the 97.46 drivers and the 100.54.
Back
Top