• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by excelle1978

  1. E

    New Yamakasi monitors OC?

    Ever get an answer on that? looking to replace my old Sparta 30inch that I bought a few years back. I may can fix it but would be nice to have 2 30 inches :) now see the jupiter is maybe 27 inch ? :(
  2. E

    AMD 9590 FX Overclocks

    Just wondering if any one has or has seen any 9590 FX Overclocks? I saw one guy on Newegg claiming 5.7 Ghz but I doubt that. I am looking to maybe do a custom water loop build in the future. Haven't had much luck finding any none review sites with end user overclocks. I like overclocking my...
  3. E

    A New Hope: Professional SoftTH Style Application w/ GUI for PLP-like Setups

    I signed it and 50 bux would be cheap if it would work with any game 9/10/11dx and custom res and bezel correction. I got 25.5 and 2 20in in plp but if this program works I will be getting a 30in to replace the 25.5. Thanks for the Thread. Hope we get some traction.
  4. E

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    I got an aging ATI video card. Need better Frames per sec in Skyrim!!! :)
  5. E

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    I need a new Video card for Battlefield 3 and Skrim!!!
  6. E

    Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

    I need a Corsair SSD because my Sata 2 SSD is slow!
  7. E

    The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

    I own a X3 720 BE would be great to get a X6 BE upgrade!!!! And Of Course I Overclock with Water! the HardOCP! WAY!
  8. E

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    I Have owned a 5850 XFX never had a problem and overclocks with no problems! Hope I win a New 6990!
  9. E

    Venezuelan President Calls for Internet Regulation

    To Bad the Internet has been Open and will Stay Open no matter what you Politicians Want! Last Bit of Freedom on the Planet!
  10. E

    Microsoft Launches Windows 7

    http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/excelle1978/Win7Download.jpg Installing today love that student price:D
  11. E

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    Core i7 That would be super upgrade :)
Back
Top