Recent content by evil neo

  1. E

    bootable USB

    Anyone? I found from google. I want to do like that idea!
  2. E

    bootable USB

    Just for linux. I like both for usb.
  3. E

    bootable USB

    Hello I have hard time to find the software that let me created to usb for bootable. I have two bootable cds. One for Acronis True Image and one for ubuntu. I like to created two iso bootables in one for bootable USB . Thank you.
  4. E

    Remote Desktop WAN help.

    Oh sorry I don't see your post. 3389 on VPN? I already know how to use remote for LAN and DMZ before but I have to learn how to use for WAN and no DMZ. Thank, I will check it out.
  5. E

    Remote Desktop WAN help.

    DSL-2540B at work. I need to remote to work's server from home.
  6. E

    Remote Desktop WAN help.

    Yeah.. How I know what port number for that?
  7. E

    Remote Desktop WAN help.

    I just bought D-link DSL-2540B. How can I use remote desktop from home to business thru WAN? No Dmz please due hacker. Thank you
  8. E

    Any best tv tuner with HD and Vista ready.

    I don't trust Ati anymore. I had problem with driver for Ati tv tuner but no problem for GPU.
  9. E

    I need to find Intel CPU and mobo with LOW watts

    Which Intel cpu is lowest watts? I just think to built the server. I have Intel P4 Prescott 3.2ghz with HT for server but I don't want to leave server Power on 24/7. Just need server with RAID 1 for pictures and dvds. Good for network. When I own the house then one desktop for me and one laptop...
  10. E

    AMD 4000+ to e6300 worth it?

    I built the computer for my friend two weeks ago. Upgrade from Amd 3200+ (32bits), Ati 9800Pro and 1gig DDR to E6300, 8800GTS, 2GIG DDR2.. I put all MAX setting for CS:S then stress video. It said 198 FPS. My friend is very HAPPY and run very SMOOTH on 32" lcd. His old hardware run...
  11. E

    Any best tv tuner with HD and Vista ready.

    Must have ATSC, closed caption and PCI or PCI-E, Thank you
  12. E

    HELP with Windows XP activate

    Thank. It's work good. I just learn about that. I had no problem with it before like 2 years ago. Darn M$ change everything.
  13. E

    HELP with Windows XP activate

    I built the computer for my friend. I activate the Windows XP. Later download new drivers for motherboard and video card then reboot. M$ said my hardware is changed and please re-activate Window XP. What a joke! Any idea for solve the problem?
  14. E

    Is HD or O/S?

Back
Top