• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Evil-N.N

  1. E

    Prey demo on 21st

    Just Great !! :)
  2. E

    NFSMW AHretasredfafakl;hgajklgh

    Really :eek: . I didnt know you can fall of the bridge...I finished MW long time ago and I remember that when you get near the bridge the game will continue on auto play.
  3. E

    Whats a good match for a P4 3.2ghz?

    LOL!!. It's not go with the 7800GS it's the best card for your 3.2
  4. E

    How do you use overdrive in cat 6+

    That Sucks!! I think you should wait until they will release a new version of the ATI Tool
  5. E

    New info on 7900 series faults!!! - DEFECTIVE voltage regulators!

    I am glad that I didnt upgrade my system. I was planning on buying the eVGA 7900GTX Superclocked :D. And a new Cpu and Mobo as well.
  6. E

    WHo do you think is going to come out with the firsr dx 10 card ati or nivdia and why

    nVidia, because they put more money on ther Tech :)
  7. E

    Upgrade vid or mobo or rig?

    Upgrade the video card. A 7800GS will be good
  8. E

    some artifacts with 7800gt

    And what's artifacting have to do with this :o
  9. E

    Just got an ATi x1900GT

    Nice, do you have some pic's?
  10. E

    wait for DX 10 video card??

    Upgrade you will be happy ;)
  11. E

    Chance of GeForce 8 or Radeon X2800 series using DX10?

    hh.. :D I hope nVidia name it Geforce 8850 Ultra.x2 OC xXx Superclocked
  12. E

    Power requirement Q's

    Nothing ;)
  13. E

    did i waste my money?

    I think 8186 is very good for a 7900GT See this http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/03/09/ati_and_nvidias_same_day_mega_launch_mayhem/page11.html
Back
Top