• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Evil Avatar

  1. E

    New Intel Hardware

    Whatever hardware I get tomorrow Intel is planning to give away the way they have given away these items on our last 2 or 3 promotions. I think this one is a little different. You will need to visit Intel's site and sign up on their site instead of us randomly picking one of our readers...
  2. E

    New Intel Hardware

    I have to ask, what is the newest product Intel is bragging about these days? A PR agency is sending me some Intel hardware this week, but they never tell you what it is before you get it. The last thing I got from them were a pair of SSD drives and before that a CPU & Motherboard. Does...
  3. E

    Hacks - Round III

    It has something to do with your browser. We had a similar problem over at EvAv and I could not duplicate the error using Firefox or IE8, but I had staff members who would get the Java pop-up every single time they hit the page. Made troubleshooting it a total bear.
Back
Top