Recent content by Esthreel

  1. E

    Two routers one network

    I just tried DDWRT and OPENWRT, after I failed to setup on stock firmware. There is something weird. I get and IP from my ISP router on my WDR, but there is no internet connection. Even when I set it up as simple router and plug in a cable in to WAN, still no internet access on my PC. I will...
  2. E

    Two routers one network

    Lets say I have a video on my PC that I want to watch on my Tablet
  3. E

    Two routers one network

    I tried disabling DHCP on the second router no luck, does not work over WIFI. Any ideas?
  4. E

    New HDD with 6 150MS Delays

    I have an SSD in my notebook, this drive would be used for games and storage. And I will be returning the HDD, because This is not OK.
  5. E

    New HDD with 6 150MS Delays

    So what mechanical HDD would be higher performance than this? Looks pretty good to me http://wd.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=790 I am getting 130/100 read/write.
  6. E

    New HDD with 6 150MS Delays

    I got a brand new HDD, for less. The warranty is only three months. It is WD Black 750GB 2.5". I ran mhdd and it found 4 delays more than 150MS. After this I ran low level format and checked again if the dealays are still there, now it found 6. Should I still buy this drive? MFG date on...
  7. E

    Dell Latitude E6400 SSD Upgrade

    It's an old SSD, no longer in stock, but thanks.
  8. E

    Dell Latitude E6400 SSD Upgrade

    Hello, I bought a pretty sweet old notebook (T9600@2.8Ghz | 4GB DDR2 | Quadro NVS) and I am looking for hard drive upgrade. It only supports SATA II, so I need more of a best IOPS@4KB SSD. I am now looking at Intel 520 60GB. Even it if it's slow, I think it still would do great o a...
  9. E

    Samsung 840 Pro SSD Review @ [H]

    I am getting very low IOPS on my drive. My mobo 990X. Any ideas? http://screencast.com/t/ngLEMlAFOzX
  10. E

    CPU Whine, PSU Voltage, SSD Corruption and other questions.

    Yes I used a multimeter. See post #3
  11. E

    CPU Whine, PSU Voltage, SSD Corruption and other questions.

    What a great response, thank you. TX650 V2 is made by Seasonic and considered one of the best value/quality. I was told to plug in a multimeter in to a molex connector, and run some load tests. The +12V was rock solid at 12.04V - 12.06V. Hwmonitor reported 11.4V. So this a sotware/mobo sensor...
  12. E

    CPU Whine, PSU Voltage, SSD Corruption and other questions.

    Hello everyone! I built a PC about a year ago, but it was nothing but troubles. First of all it has an annoying beep sound when I move my mouse. Sort of like a morse code. As far as I found out I have to live with that, nothing to fix that. So here goes my questions: 1. My PSU (CORSAIR...
  13. E

    Large sillpery gaming mouse pad

    And can you believe the price? http://www.skytech.lt/roc13110-roccat-gaming-mousepad-sota-granular-black-p-24469.html? 81.99 Lithuanian litai = 30.9583 US dollars EDIT. The mat is upside down. To show the curvature. The top:
  14. E

    Large sillpery gaming mouse pad

    Welcome to the club. As far as I know ALL OF THE SOTA mats are faulty. The materials are bad, and the plastic layer always gets bigger than the bottom as you use it, and warps the mat. I finally got my sota replaced. Had to talk directly to roccat. (the retailer refused to do so). I got a brand...
  15. E

    My VisionFX build has poor peformance.

    OK I benched my 6870 on a different PC, and again on mine. It got 2029 on my PC, and 2075 on a Phenom PC. I have no idea how the average score for 6870 could be 2584 <- Click EDIT: I also benched an old 4870 512mb. It got 1502 points :D So it is only 26% slower than 6870? I call that bullshit...
Back
Top